SCALE Physician Group, in conjunction with Care GPS, is uniquely positioned to advise on telehealth revenue solutions in the wake of COVID-19. We work hand-in-hand with our physician partners to deliver the right services to the right patients, remotely and compliantly, with the goal of improving patient outcomes and generating significant revenue.
- Replace escalating lost revenue: $1,000/hour non-physician staff
- Medicare and Medicaid compliant
- Focused on well patient check-ins
- Leverages your telehealth platform
- Permanent ongoing monthly revenue through managed care programs
Safely care for your patients and replace lost revenue.
SCALE’s telemedicine services combined with our telehealth solutions platform, CareGPS offer:
- Structured COVID-19 crisis response
- Fully managed turn-key service
- CareGPS patient engagement platform
- Patient outreach in 24-48 hours
- Remote monitoring of patient vitals
- Guaranteed reimbursement
- Delivered by any clinical staff, including MAs
Gil is the Chief Advisor for Telemedicine at Scale. He is also the founder and CEO of Master Medical Network®, a telemedicine company providing communications, human resource allocation and telehealth implementation solutions to the healthcare industry since 2010. In 2014, as an adjunct to Master Medical Network®, Gil co-founded Overl.ai, Inc., a company providing automation in consumer healthcare, healthcare provider work flow management and healthcare application integration. Overl.ai was acquired in 2017.
Mark is the Chief Advisor of Telemedicine & Remote Care Delivery at SCALE Physician Group. Mark is the Vice President of Product and Market Strategy at CareGPS Health, a fully managed telehealth solution that improves patient care and generates new revenue for independent and group physicians. Previously, Mark co-founded Data Scientific, a technology startup focused on asset inventory, change management, and regulatory compliance, where he led the company to a strategic acquisition by Serena Software. He also co-founded IT Mobility, a strategic product consultancy and managed service provider, where he is still Chairman of the Board.