Rich Asciutto is the Chief Advisor of IT Systems and Call Centers at Scale Physician Group.
Rich has over 25 years of IT leadership experience in the healthcare industry – principally servicing payers and associated provider groups – with a proven track record of building, motivating and leading IT organizations that achieve aggressive goals with limited resources.
Rich has led IT teams exceeding 100+ FTEs, as well as consulting teams exceeding 35+ FTEs. He has experience with IT systems and solutions for end-to-end business processes encompassing: Customer Service, Self Service (Portals/Mobile/IVR), Corporate Services (HR/Finance), Membership, Billing, Sales, Enrollment and Grievance/Appeals.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Replacing antiquated/static NYS HEDIS Provider Report Cards generated in Excel with a state-of-the-art real-time business intelligence solution
- EPIC MyChart integration with a patient mobile platform, enabling patients to schedule appointments in real-time
- Population Health Management Analytics Portal integrated with 3M Treo Solutions
- Daily Provider Patient Alerts: Hospital Admission, Discharge and Emergency Room visits
- Corporate Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) providing Membership and Service with real time enrollment capability for New York State exchange-based contract
Rich has received performance awards for Directing IT units including Infrastructure, Operations, Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance and Change Management. Independent assessments by Forrester Research have scored Rich’s eCommerce platforms with the highest Net Promoter scores in the industry.