Chad Eriksen is the Chief Advisor of Clinical Research at Scale Physician Group.
– Founded 1 clinical research company.
– 15 years of experience in clinical research.
– Provided clinical research services to over 40 physician platforms and academic institutions.
– President of the Southeast Louisiana Association of Clinical Research Professionals.
– Certified Clinical Research Coordinator.
– Previous experience: GuideStar Clinical Trials Management, Ochsner Health System, Pennington Biomedical Research Center and the ACT Center (A Comprehensive Tobacco Treatment Center).
With nearly 15 years of experience in clinical research, Chad will leverage his industry acumen and experience to help physicians develop and implement the infrastructure necessary for successful and sustainable clinical research programs within their practices.
Prior to joining the Scale team, Chad held leadership and advisory positions at a variety of organizations within the clinical research industry, including Iron Horse Research, GuideStar Clinical Trials Management, Ochsner Health System, Pennington Biomedical Research Center and the ACT Center (A Comprehensive Tobacco Treatment Center). He is also a panel member for the Ochsner Clinic Foundation Institutional Review Board (IRB).
At GuideStar, Chad provided clinical research services to over forty physician platforms and academic institutions. As a Director, he provided the full range of administrative support, including negotiating clinical trial agreement (CTA) contracts, regulatory submissions, and financial compliance. He worked as a clinical research coordinator at Ochsner, the largest kidney transplant center in the country, on complex therapeutic trials in an academic medical setting, responsible for protocol, enrolling and consenting patients.
Chad is the President of the Southeast Louisiana Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) Chapter. He is a Certified Clinical Research Coordinator and earned his BA from the University of Alabama and MS from Louisiana State University.